Wednesday 4 February 2015

020215

Nothing much. Nothing interesting. I just feel like writing something today.

I've been using this excuse too much lately - no time. Is that really so? Time management has always been my weakness since high school, I do not know how to prioritize chores and things to be done in a limit of time. Just like NOW. I'll be having Chemistry test on Thursday and here I am, blogging, instead of doing what I should do. I haven't started revising fyi. Always. ALWAYS. #kailingpattern

Sometimes Belinda asked us out for gatherings or even just for a simple meal, the sudden click came and trying to turn on all the emergency buttons in me reminding me of all the undone tasks WHICH ARE ALREADY CHASING AND BURNING MY BUTT so I gotta get them done asap. Oh shiz. All these thoughts always strike at wrong times. I feel so guilty for not going out with them, but if I do I'll be so guilty I did. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME LA. 


Joined the Alstar Leadership Camp for new intake as a helper and I met this gang of Jan 15 intake juniors whom I really like, especially the two Puchong's. A few days back Wai Hong WhatsApped me I thought wow the camp has such huge impact on you and me, the value of our friendship... :')
BUT, he promoted his movie night event to me instead.

".............................................................."


Yeah, that's how I felt.

My bak kut teh... Puchong... why... I thought we were friends... T.T


I think my level of patience = 99999999.

Sometimes at night, in the midnight specifically, my housemates make so much noise in the common area laughing and chatting when I'm trying my best to sleep. I get kinda annoyed but I think I was quite zen, no matter how noisy they get I can still hold in my temper hahahaha I salute myself for this. AHHAHAHAHAHA.
If you make me lose my temper, I salute you.
Yesterday night 0605 course mates invited me over to test out their food and I didn't know I gotta stay there for the whole night for some games and stuff. I didn't mind actually but imo they should let us know and the coordinator is so kiasu I don't like her zzz. She took things too seriously I kenot. I REALLY KENOT.
But overall, I had fun and got closer to those coursemates I wasn't that close with. Thank you lah ;)


Okay enough of procrastination. Kbai I go study Chemistry :p


VV.




No comments: