Wednesday 21 January 2015

200115

It's a day filled with thoughts and feelings.

Had a normal morning going to classes as usual, then visited Taylor's Lakeside Campus after lunch with Huang.
There starts my thoughtful day.
I start to believe that the choice I made is right. Sunway and A-Level is the one that suits me best, I shall say. Yes, the camps is awful with all the facilities and convenience students get to enjoy, especially their library which is my favouritest out of my favourites. The amount of books they have is definitely more than what Sunway has, the study table are so convenient for group studying, although they're a little bit to small for me.
But here comes my point - Sunway has all I need, isn't that sufficient? What else do I expect? They have big study tables for me, great accommodation for my maximum comfort, they even have gigantic refrigerator which I have to pay in exchange with food (Pyramid I mean). All these are already beyond what I really need, and I'm very grateful for that. In my opinion, I'm more comfortable with where I am now, compared to Taylor's. I'm just generally stating my opinion on this matter, there's no need to have comparison between both campuses (of course in terms of physical appearance they will definitely win). Taylor students and Sunway students, just stop the arguments.
But no doubt, I really like their library though.


Yoga class was replaced today because Ms Angel couldn't make it for class this Thursday. She taught us so much today, more on spiritual lessons and mind activations talks. Imagine how wonderful she is to be such an inspirational yoga instructor, unlike so many commercial instructors out there.

Any interactions between you and me are not just interactions, there is energy exchange between both the persons.



Something miraculous happened. People may not know how much one little act can make me feel so treasured as a friend.
AS examinations is just around the corner, the mock examination is just around 2 months from now. I had to register and pay the examinable fees to the financial department after settling the registration form. I didn't realise that I still couldn't withdraw more than a particular limit per day from the atm machine so the maximum amount I am able to withdraw wasn't enough for me to settle the fees.
But when I voiced out my problem two of my friends actually offered me help, which I'm so grateful for because I didn't asked for it. I'm happy that I actually worth them to be eager to assist. I can simply do everything on the next day but they're so kind to offer me help instead.
Perhaps it's my own point of view, borrowing money is something to be really careful of. Not everyone deserves the trust you lay on them.
So, thank both of you. I thank both of you for your trust and heart. You two made my day.


VV.


 
 

No comments: