Wednesday 25 February 2015

Leaving

I'm completely reluctant to leave blogger cause I started posting about my life here since I was form 1. I'll keep all the old posts here to embarrass myself in the future. yeah.
Nawww. Those are memories. I won't delete them. 
But it's so inconvenient for me to post stuffs whenever I want to because most of the time I'm with my phone rather than the pc, but blogger works better on pc, the app is trash lol. When I have thoughts to be expressed (especially midnight) it'll be more convenient for me to just grab my phone and type a few words before I go to sleep. Who will still switch on the pc just for a few lines of words? So... those thoughts go unsaid and forgotten. What a waste!

So now I'm moving to the new site .

The only thing which keeps me looking back is the template here. I designed every single detail myself T.T 


Naaa life goes on. I must learn how to give and take, things come and go. This is life.




Farewell, my past.




No comments: