Wednesday 25 February 2015

Food Diary #3

I'm so gonna get a professional camera to capture all the wonderful things that make you drool - especially food.



Sakae Salad @ Sakae Sushi, Palm Mall.



Cheese Almond Snack from Japan.




I realised none of my food diary posts can escape salmon. HAHAHA.


Azuma is the best place for raw salmon in Seremban.


Best Soft Shell Crab salad I've ever had! So in love with the sesame sauce. 


Breakfast Set & Fruit Tea @ Coffeeholic, Seremban. 

THE FRUIT TEA IS REALLY NICE.
-apples strawberries kiwis lemons-


Yoghurt puff from Malacca! 




Grilled Chicken w/ Fries and Brown Sauce @ Underground Societe, Sunway.


Homemade breakfast - toast w/ avocado and half-boiled egg.


NokCha Latte @ BROS Cafe, Seremban.




Some Korean multigrain drink. I rate this 5 star!


Looks like coconut milk uh.

Oreo bingsu.


Hmm. Looking forward to more food, oh my life. Hahaha.



No comments: