Monday 5 January 2015

Back to College

It's the last day for me to have time to linger around and waste time as far as I could.
I can't really do that anyway I'm already in my hostel, a place where I have nothing to do except studying and spending time on computer.

I was back here since yesterday afternoon. Spent my whole day spring cleaning my room and unpacking all my stuff I brought from Seremban. All the stuff could fill a super huge luggage and what's worse is, besides that I still have a big bag of clothes. Anyone who doesn't know might think I'm moving or something lol.

Intended to sleep early yesterday night but housemates had a late night talk and I ended up sleeping at 2am again. So I ended up waking up with discomfort in my nose lol. Just had my breakfast then I'm here now without knowing what to do. I know I should study and get my engine started again but I just couldn't start lol I guess I need a few days to warm myself up.

There are just shit loads of things I've to achieve in this semester. I really hope my mind can stop floating away randomly cause I needa concentrate! I just need to concentrate in everything I do now. There is no more time left for me to waste.

I wish I had more time to do things I like, I wish I had more time to spend with my family, I wish I had more time to sleep. It's not that I don't have time to sleep. I really wanna sleep more but my biological alarm wakes me up earlier than I expected. Maybe that's a phase of growing up, where I can't sleep as long as how I did when I was younger. That's frustrating. :/


New year resolutions - I will always remember what my parents told me, I will always be clear of what I really need to achieve. I will try my best to make you proud of me. I promise. 


Let's get started.



Credits - Jean


VV.


No comments: