Monday 29 December 2014

2014 - Finale

Let me have a word or two before the year ends.

2014 has been a stable year, without any drastic ups or downs, which might be good and should be grateful for.
2014 has been a smooth transition year from secondary school to college, and I'm glad that I'm adapting quite well in my new lifestyle. Since it's a transition year I kinda feel that I've not achieved anything great in this year, I would say 2014 is the year I would forget after a few years, as there were nothing much to be remembered.

I'm aware of this and SO, THERE ARE THINGS TO BE DONE IN 2015, I'm not just gonna live my life like that!


  • From the start of next year I'll have a Physics presentation to be done and I've never done any serious presentations in school before (I've done two during F1 in Schools Challenge wheee). So firstly I'd wanna try my best and make this presentation my best presentation throughout my schooling years. 
  • Because of the work load A-Level is giving me, I've cut down so much on co-curricular activities that I could have participate in so I really wish I could be more active in volunteering job. Mr Kingsley is gonna have a musical performance going on during Triple A Ceremony which I have very very much interest in so I'd most probably join the musical team and be part of the performance!
  • My class timetable in the previous semester didn't allow me to join the yoga class every Thursday because Physics laboratory session clashes with the yoga class. I really hope my timetable next semester doesn't clash with the yoga class cause to me, yoga really helps to calm myself down and let myself listen to my own heart. It's kind of like a bonding session with the inner-peace and nature. I NEED THAT. 
  • One very important thing. I'm gonna change my daily diet. I used to have really healthy diet before I go to college but aha, I couldn't resist all the temptations there so... er NOPE. I need to get back to my old diet. 


2015 will be a life-changing year, it decides where I'll be in the future, perhaps for the rest of my life. No more jokes could be taken in 2015, there will be no time for nonsense. 

My visions are clear and aims have been set, I will take my first step when a brand new year begins and kick start my journey in this life-changing year.





VV.


No comments: