Friday 12 December 2014

Food Diary #2

Haa haa get some tissues to hold your drool.


SOZO Japanese Cuisine Restaurant @ Sunway Giza.


I went there on a Groupon voucher - RM 40+ per pax for an ala carte lunch buffet. IT WAS SOOOO WORTH IT I ATE ALL I COULD.
The food there is not 100% pure Japanese cuisine, fusion I would say.











Sake and cider.






Dad and mum. ;)



Favourite among all the favourites! Salmon sashimi is loveeeee.


And I ordered 2 plates LOL. The rose is so cuteeee.



I'm drooling already.



I've no idea what's this. Memory loss.



Some fried seafood lah.


Grilled Teriyaki Chicken.



Fried tofu with eel. I guess. Hahahaha.



This. It's so dang expensive and the reason was - it's imported. LOL. I don't like you, skinny fish.



Chawan Mushi.



Chawan Mushi with Ebiko.



Chicken Teriyaki Ramen!



Gyoza.



Matcha ice-cream out of stock. Or else chocolate single scoop, you won't be here -.-



The Library @ Sunway Pyramid.


A great great great place for brunch! I love this place. The price range is affordable too! 









Salmon Waffle.



Fresco @ Empire, Subang.


This place is so special, they way they serve food amazed me. Customers are allowed to pick their own meat and poultry from the butcher in the market and pass the purchased meat to them, they'll cook it according to the customers' wish. It's kinda costly but I'm so impressed! Everything is so tasty. Yum!











Beef with Aglio Olio Spaghetti.



Salmon steak with veges and mashed potato.



Sushi Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid.


Ys and Ber came to meet me! Heh. 














These siaozabos.



Funny! Favourite pic out of all.









TGIF @ Sunway Pyramid.





Simple Life @ Sunway Pyramid.





Red Olive @ SS2 Mall.


Cordon Bleu Chicken Chop.



Churros!



MOF Cafe @ Sunway Pyramid.



Chicken Teriyaki bento.



The Lunch Box @ Sunway Monash Residence. 


HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAA.


Chicken Mushroom Broccoli Rice. I ordered this for thrice.



Secret Recipe @ Sunway Pyramid.



Raspberry Cheesecake



Chicken salad.



Fong Lye @ Sunway Pyramid.






Random ones.


Cookie from college Heart Delivery project. Thanks bro. ;)



Breakfast from 7-eleven.



I cooked this for didi today! 卤肉饭. So darn cute!


To my surprise my first attempt tasted so good! Proud of myself. HAHAHAHAH. 



Kay that's it! Please anticipate my next food post. :)



No comments: