Monday 15 December 2014

Amigos

Only during holidays I am able to spend some time hanging out with friends back in hometown Seremban.

Enjoyable day spent in Lulu's house trying out various baking recipes, having fun in the kitchen. We DID make a huge mess in her mum's kitchen (sorry opps) but we managed to come out with something really good! At least it succeeded by erm.. 70%. 

The macaroons were a little bit too sweet and under-baked during the first attempt but
I heard the second one was good! (We've got some talent in this hahaha) 
But the buttercream filling is like nightmare pfffft.






Hokkaido chiffon cupcakes as well! It turned out unexpectedly delicious I couldn't believe that they're baked by us few fellow monkeys!
Carmen insisted to buy those Frozen-themed paper cups zzzz LOL.


Those peach slices omg.






Caught up with Jia Ming yesterday morning. Brought him for breakfast and morning tea after that. I'm so lucky he's staying in Seremban right now I could meet him up so much easier. Wasn't that close with him when we were xjs but idk lah it just went like that haha. A very good friend to talk to :)


Chatime @ Palm Mall, Seremban.





Passionfruit tea, chocolate chip w/ pecan nut cookies and Hawaiian fruit tea.






And I went to Etude House to pick up my favourite Christmas-themed nail polish! It's Christmas so yea. Ended up buying more than just nail polish LOL.




I've always loved their graphics and theme colour, they match so well and looks so sweet!


Kayh.
VV.



No comments: